Manager Digital Media Marketing
Digibrush is a radically inventive digital agency leading the digital marketing space in Sri Lanka since 2009. We have accumulated multiple awards over the years and are one of the fastest-growing digital agencies in Sri Lanka. Expanding our horizons, we are looking for individuals with a minimum of 5 years of experience to join our seasoned and vibrant team of digital marketing specialists.
- Ability to Conduct digital brand and competitor research; identify customer personas and touchpoints.
- Ability to Create content pillars based on brand/competitor research findings and customer personas.
- Ability to build a Digital Media Marketing strategy and execute it in alignment with competitor & audience research findings.
- Ability to plan and integrated paid digital marketing campaigns in collaboration with the performance marketing team while aligning KPIs with business objectives. (Google Adwords, Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Ads, etc.)
- Identify trends and insights. Optimize strategies and execution plans on a timely basis.
- Knowledge to Set-up conversion, pixel, and event tracking on the website and across various digital platforms.
- Measuring and reporting on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns (Content and PPC).
- Staying up to date with the latest technology and best practices related to Digital Marketing with the objective of including them in our solutions offered to clients.
- Five years of minimum experience in a digital marketing position.
- Proven record in driving digital marketing efforts that have created positive business outcomes.
- Extensive knowledge in digital strategy, platforms, paid media tools, and analytics.
- Sound communications skills both written and verbal
- Strong presentation skills, including the ability to create engaging slides.
- Strong quantitative skills, including the ability to mine data for insights and compelling recommendations.
- Self-driven with the energy and resilience to perform consistently at a high level in a fast-paced environment.