Transforming digital as the biggest contributor to the sales pipeline
The lockdown meant that majority of the Sri Lankan citizens were bound to stay home, by law.
• Offline marketing strategies were deemed irrelevant
• Physical showroom visits for inspection were no more
• New processes had to be brought in to adjust to the unexpected situation
Focus on digital efforts to turn digital an unfavourable one, with a few tricks to suit.
• Digital landscape ended becoming the only practical medium to counter the lockdown situation.
• We optimized our campaigns to increase the number of lead-to-sale, while increasing lead-to-sale ratio through audience nurturing.
• Our research proved the conversion window was between 1-90 days, for which we built funnels to create consideration while maintaining top of customer mind during this period.
By generating leads and nurturing them for sales, 67% of total sales was contributed by digital.