You will be a highly creative multi-channel designer, able to work independently and also as part of a larger team. We are looking for an innovative individual with an awareness across all media of the latest creative trends and technologies. You’ll be a strong creative thinker, but also have the technical skills to take your ideas from inception and brief through to completion.
- Design and build a wide variety and high volume of cross-platform materials efficiently, including but not limited to digital, in-arena, in-broadcast, printed and other end executions as needed.
- Must take responsibility for fulfilling creative project direction, goals and requirements as set by the client and as assigned by the department head.
- Assist in and drive the design of logos, graphics, maps, and various other illustrative artwork with strong capabilities in photo manipulation. Communicate with team members to receive feedback Ensure all design work is kept on brand
- 3 years or more of practice experience in graphic design with the Adobe suite, primarily Photoshop, Illustrator.
- Understanding of typography and layout for both online and offline print is essential
- Flexibility in handling a variety of assignments with changing priorities and parameters.
- Experience with Animations using After Effects and Google Web Designer will be an added advantage
- Highly organised, motivated and responsible with good time and project management abilities.
- Willingness and ability to understand, support and contribute to the overall business objectives.
- A team player with excellent interpersonal skills and a strong customer service orientation.
- Ability and willingness to work evenings, weekend or holidays as needed.