You will be a highly creative multi-channel designer, able to work independently and also as part of a larger team. We are looking for an innovative individual with an awareness across all media of the latest creative trends and technologies. You’ll be a strong creative thinker, but also have the technical skills to take your ideas from inception and brief through to completion.
- Design and build a wide variety and high volume of cross-platform materials efficiently, including but not limited to digital, in-arena, in-broadcast, printed and other end executions as needed.
- Must take responsibility for fulfilling creative project direction, goals and requirements as set by the client and as assigned by the department head.
- Assist in and drive the design of logos, graphics, maps, and various other illustrative artwork with strong capabilities in photo manipulation.
- Communicate with team members to receive feedback Ensure all design work is kept on brand.
- 3 years or more of practice experience in graphic design with the Adobe suite, primarily Photoshop, Illustrator.
- Understanding of typography and layout for both online and offline print is essential
- Flexibility in handling a variety of assignments with changing priorities and parameters.
- Experience with Animations using After Effects and Google Web Designer will be an added advantage
- Highly organised, motivated and responsible with good time and project management abilities.
- Willingness and ability to understand, support and contribute to the overall business objectives.
- A team player with excellent interpersonal skills and a strong customer service orientation.
- Ability and willingness to work evenings, weekend or holidays as needed.