We are looking for a DevOps engineer to join our young & dynamic development team! We are growing our team and we want essential people to be part of it and to work with us on interesting projects to build world-class software.
- Setting up, supporting and maintaining Dev/Test/Staging/Prod environments to meet business delivery specifications and needs.
- Utilizing DevOps principles as your foundation to identify, document, and promote best practices and standards.
Performance monitoring and tuning
- Build tools to monitor & alert the high performance and low latency applications.
Architecture and Research
- Study new technologies and share this knowledge to the Product Team to make architectural decisions on actual and new features.
- Create proof-of-concepts and benchmarks for new technologies.
Security and High Availability
- Document, plan and test disaster recovery procedures.
- Responsible for complying with all company information services policies and standards.
- Responsible for ensuring appropriate security and privacy measures are implemented on technology solutions to protect company data from intentional or accidental misuse.
- Developing testing proven practices including unit, integration, and regression testing with an eye towards automating as much as possible
- Continually improve CI/CD tools, processes and procedures
- Creating and implementing tooling to keep daily routines automated, avoiding human error
- Configuration Management
- Bachelors level qualifications in Computer Systems Engineering, Information Security, Information Technology or any Professional Certification in related Disciplines
- 3-5 years experience, with specialised experience in DevOps.
- 2-3 years experience in setup of AWS and GCP resources and services
- Strong Linux/Unix, Windows Server administration skills
- Experience in Database Management (MySQL)
- Experience in GitHub and Repo and git branching strategies
- Experience in Automation (Puppet, Chef or Salt) and Scripting (Bash, Python, Ruby)
- Deep experience using Git-based version control systems is a plus.