Digital Content Strategist
Do You agree “Content is King”?
If so, it’s you that we are looking for!
- Create and manage content digital pages and posts; including, but not limited to, product and brand content, social contests and promotional content across all social media platforms including Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn
- Brainstorm creative ideas for posts and manage weekly content calendars.
- Work with graphic artists and video editors for execution of the content ideas
- Work with clients for content approval and feedback
- Maintain and enhance brand voices for each brand across all social media platforms
- Evaluate social media analytics and track social conversation around topics related to the designated brands
- Assist in developing useful and consistent reporting for all social platforms including fan feedback to track effectiveness, trends and success of all social initiatives
- Identify opportunities for emerging digital and social platforms, trends and potential new vendor relationships that can add value to social presence
- Must have at least 2-3 years’ experience working in a digital media role with a brand
- Must possess superior written and verbal skills, editorial judgment and knowledge of digital culture
- Detail-oriented and strong organisation and project management skill
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while maintaining high standards in all work
- Ability to self-proof